As parish representatives, Holy Family Pastoral Council fully supports parish life by:
- Being actively involved in ministry to the parish
- Serving as stewards of the parish mission and planning with discernment and prayerful reflection
- Ensuring parish committee and staff initiatives are consistent with the parish mission and long-range plans
- Creating parish policies aligned with the parish mission statement and diocesan policies
- Providing collaborative support to the pastor, parish staff and parish ministry leaders
- Developing relationships with parishioners to enable action on issues and concerns of the parish
- Continuing to develop our faith life
Adopted June 2015
Current pastoral council members include Jim Edwards, Fr. Philip Egan, Carol Anne Hoppins, co-chair, Brian Piel, Dean Prather, Patricia Rieger, Patti Ries, Rodney Simpson, co-chair, Lisa Wulff. Contact Pastoral Council at [email protected]
The finance council monitors the parish’s financial position. Members review financial statements, assist with budget development and serve as financial advisers to the pastor and business manager.
Current finance council members are Larry Boeshart - chair, Joe Bartkoski, Debra Coltman, Joan Jaromin, Scott McBee, Mike McWilliams, Steve Osborne, Sarah Ternus, Fr. Phil. Contact Finance Council at [email protected]
The facilities committee oversees all construction and maintenance projects associated with parish facilities.
Current facilities committee members are Brad Hokanson - chair, Joe Malicoat, Baiju John, Scott Loehr, Scott McBee, Roger Prokes, Norm Schmalz, Charles Schroder, Fr. Phil. Contact Facilities Committee at [email protected]
As God’s children, we are each uniquely gifted. We are called by baptism to nurture and share these gifts. Our response to the call is achieved by embracing a life of stewardship. The mission of the stewardship council is to call the members of our faith community to:
- Discover and acknowledge their gifts
- Provide educational opportunities to promote sharing of gifts
- Encourage participation in ministry and financial support
We envision Holy Family as a vibrant parish whose commitment to stewardship calls us to involvement in our local community, the universal church and all of God’s creation.
Current stewardship council members are Dee Baker, Bob Bromberg, Margo Cabillonar, Ginger Clare, Elaine Penas, Bill Yocum and Patty Rose. Contact Stewardship Committee at [email protected]